1.20.2012

inspiration.

Lately, instead of blogging(which I hardly do anyway...)  I have been reading blogs!  And let me tell you, there are some great ladies out there.  Here are some inspiring, fun loving, beautiful ladies that have great blogs!  Maybe one day I'll step up my blogger-game and be more like them... but for now, I hope you like these blogs as much as I do!
1) Bex.  she's funny, cute, has great style and is so energetic!
2) Rose A La Mode.  this girl has some great style, and shares some great pics.
3) Jenny Lynne. ok, she's seriously just so funny, and goofy, (thats what I love most about her.) and she's fearlessly stylish.
4) Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Ok, this girl is new... I don't know a lot about her, but she's cute and has great style!

Check these ladies out, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment