4.10.2013

spring break from my phone

 a day on ocracoke island
//beer///light houses//ferry rides//bike rides//
 my mom insists on annual easter egg hunts//watching sunsets with my squeeze
family time on the beach//sunsets from our balcony
what happens at pops...//pop himself//crawfish//margs!


over the past year and a half both of my brothers moved to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  we grew up vacationing there so it's like a second home to us.  having a reason to visit the beach frequently isn't the worst position a girl could be in.
spring break couldn't have come at a better time.  school is really picking up, and i was missing time with my family.  my parents, trevin and i packed up and spent a blustery week in the OBX. (insert jumping up and down)

No comments:

Post a Comment