1.30.2012

first day of the semester.

last semester's books



Well. today is the day! 
I am a basket of emotions.
I love school! I really do. the studying, the books, the notes cards, the fun pens... and yes, even the library.  it all brings back memories of challenge, good memories of friends,  all nighters, and success. but there are a lot of cons, that cause me stress and anxiety that I really could do without.
I'm getting excited and anxious and nervous all at the same time!!  oh my, I need another cup of coffee. 
It also does not help that I just got a alert text from campus saying all parking lots are FULL!!  at 10 am. ugh. Not really sure how I'm going to survive that jungle we call a parking garage.


First day outfit. 
The start of a new semester means new challenges, new study groups, and a new season.  goodness, I'm giddy just thinking of the spring flowers, and new grass and fresh warm air that is on the brink... getting ready to ooze over Maryland and bless our little lives.  Thank goodness for spring, it makes my soul happy :)  now, if i can just keep it all in perspective, the pros do out weigh the cons.  I just need to put my big girl pants on, and put my best foot forward, and do what Clancy does best.  be a nursing student, and be successful!
i hope today, you can put your big girl pants on, and keep it all in perspective.  we are, afterall, part of a greater plan, with every step mapped out for us, and no reason to be anxious.  


 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
Phillipians 4:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment